Domain broker needed for Disorientating.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterGT

Impact
Greetings,
I'm looking for a great domain broker. I recently acquired disorientating.com through Namecheap. Godaddy had this listed as a premium domain. Just need a broker to advertise this domain to the right clients. PM me your rates and service overview. Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sorry to be the one to tell you this, but many great domains one word, 3 letter .com sit unsold, no credible domain broker is going to touch this, even if you offer them a 50% commission.

ING are usually not very popular endings when it comes to sell thru. I am not even sure how many people can honestly spell that world without mistyping it.

Really wish you all the best

•••
Greetings,
Hope all is well. Thank you for your honest input on this. I really appreciate it.

•••
I know this isn't an appraisal thread, but the name is a bit negative and it's hard to see what it could be used for. And this name was registered less than 2 months ago.
Just because it's a generic keyword doesn't mean it's usable and valuable.
Brokers are not looking for this kind of domain. If you have LLL.com or generic keywords, brokers will be interested but you could as well make a sale without their assistance. Brokers are not magicians. Who do you think the 'right clients' would be for this one ?

•••
I know this isn't an appraisal thread, but the name is a bit negative and it's hard to see what it could be used for. And this name was registered less than 2 months ago.
Just because it's a generic keyword doesn't mean it's usable and valuable.
Brokers are not looking for this kind of domain. If you have LLL.com or generic keywords, brokers will be interested but you could as well make a sale without their assistance. Brokers are not magicians. Who do you think the 'right clients' would be for this one ?

Thank you so much for this informative information. I really appreciate your input. I figured since I've seen high ranking websites like dumb.com and many others that may not make sense still end up becoming brandable for the right client. But I will definitely take your words into consideration when I purchase domains in the future.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back