IT.COM

Domain broker 2 template

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

mat_kom

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What does their support say?

•••
I've installed it a few times with no issues. Seek support from them or shoot me a private message with domain so I can see what "Sorry, the message could not be sent. Please contact me with the info on the contact bar below." that says.

•••
Domain Broker 2 Set up Tutorial.. Hope this helps.

•••
I made my own simple WordPress one recently that I plan to give out for free in the future. I'm working on tweeking it a bit still first, but you can see how it looks here pretty much. The font looks a bit odd on this image bc i shrunk it to fit better here, but you can basically change the background image and text in like a minute if needed.

landing page.png

•••
I made my own simple WordPress one recently that I plan to give out for free in the future. I'm working on tweeking it a bit still first, but you can see how it looks here pretty much. The font looks a bit odd on this image bc i shrunk it to fit better here, but you can basically change the background image and text in like a minute if needed.

Show attachment 90563

nice try but you should avoid templates which do not say the domain name thats for sale on it.

•••
nice try but you should avoid templates which do not say the domain name thats for sale on it.

LOL i can literally add that in 2 seconds if I want..I made this thing in like 5 minutes the other day

•••
LOL i can literally add that in 2 seconds if I want..I made this thing in like 5 minutes the other day

yes.. do that. its only the most important thing on your template. after your email address. ;)

everything else is entirely optional.

have fun

•••
yes.. do that. its only the most important thing on your template. after your email address. ;)

everything else is entirely optional.

have fun

Thanks for the feedback - I'll update it soon when I make the final version. I didn't even think about it here I guess bc this is just a sub-domain I'm not trying to sell. I plan on making it free and showing everyone how to easily edit the text if needed in a short video.

•••
Make sure your host supports PHPMailer. Some require you to request it before they will open the proper ports for you.

•••
Now I'm using Free hosting which doesn't support PHP mail so there can be mistake.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back