Domain banned by Google question

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

nicolai0208

Established Member
Impact
75
Hi all,
Any one have experience in this case.
Domain banned by Google after parking a time
I've check a domain.
It reged since 2004, expried 20-Aug-2012.
Screenshot is full adv, so it not banned at this time.
But now I check, it is banned by Google.
Thank you !
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
expried 20-Aug-2012.
Screenshot is full adv, so it not banned at this time.
But now I check, it is banned by Google.
Thank you !

Expired in 20 Aug 2012 !! Maybe that explains it ....
Or am I missing something else ?
 
1
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back