Dynadot

Domain Apps

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi guys,

Since we do not have an Official Domain Apps Thread yet, let's get some feedback on this "domain monetization" here.
Please share your experience with Domain Apps :)

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I heard domainapps killed many account at 10th this month ,I know some of account belong yahoo feed,but how's going on now?( before domainapps merger parked)

•••
domainapps is the worst - no support - next to no revenue and every single day some tech issues - i submitted a support ticket yesterday and there is still no body checking out anything - they are completely incompetent and i only use it to store domains - i use it for years and it DOES NOT build traffic and does not improve anything - complete waist of time and effort - but don't take my word for it try it out !

•••
To be honest,I like their payment time.every month two times,really nice!
but I don't like epc quite lower than other parking corper !

•••
the good thing in them is only the bimonthly payout when you get paid !

•••
Yeah, have to agree with Wolf and Traffiz on this one. The bimonthly payments are awesome - wish the other companies could do this.

Having said that, I was hoping that when whypark & parked.com combined we would get the best of both worlds and a much better experience, when in fact the opposite has been true. It's like they just forgot about the people that are actually making them money - us, the domain holders. I actually upgraded my membership and was paying like $10 extra per month for some of their add on features and just dropped that as well as I was so disappointed with the way they were treating me.

•••
i just saw yesterdays numbers and i had enough - its not like i give up too fast - i have 1000's of domains there for years - since at least 3 years - the traffic has in fact decreased - every single day pages are not loading or have the complete wrong keyword - or no articles at all - and they making no money - and i do mean no money - 4000 websites and 43 cents - WHAT A JOKE !

if this is not a scam i don't know what is !!

•••
One of my friend email me about his domainapps account,he said my account epc coming back,before he only earning $0.001 per click,no matter how nice of traffic or how poor?same price !one month ago I got his email.Does anybody met same problem?if their update or EPC back,I would like try to parking some domains with them!

•••
i just saw yesterdays numbers and i had enough - its not like i give up too fast - i have 1000's of domains there for years - since at least 3 years - the traffic has in fact decreased - every single day pages are not loading or have the complete wrong keyword - or no articles at all - and they making no money - and i do mean no money - 4000 websites and 43 cents - WHAT A JOKE !

if this is not a scam i don't know what is !!

switch to Voodoo and you'll not get disappointed

•••
Domain Apps.com is dead ...

I had a very bad experience with Domainapps.com. Overnight, I can no longer connect to my account. It shows the error "please confirm your email address to confirm your account." Imposible thing because I am a member for a year (parked.com). No response from them. In short a bad parking service. I saw on another forum that it is impossible to open new account. I think domainapps.com died and they want their stolen last customers.

•••
Domain Apps.com is dead ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had a very bad experience with Domainapps.com. Overnight, I can no longer connect to my account. It shows the error "please confirm your email address to confirm your account." Imposible thing because I am a member for a year (parked.com). No response from them. In short a bad parking service. I saw on another forum that it is impossible to open new account. I think domainapps.com died and they want their stolen last customers.

I am not sure this will be true,but some problem show us domainapps geting worse day by day !Hope they can fix it !

•••
dapps is finished, they banned alot of members last night. You cant get a new account there and when i had my domains there, they were making peanuts compared to voodoo or even bodis.

•••
If your epc drops to a penny or less, that means they have put your account in an "at risk" status. Usually due to suspected fraudulent traffic. Sometimes after 3 or more weeks the epc will com back, but usually they will just ban/shut down your account.

if the other post is true about them shutting down an account, it's funny that these companies always ban people like the last couple of days of the month and then give the standard - you will not get paid - lol.

•••
I have no problem with domainapps.com
All my 17 websites are loading instantly,all pages viewed were up and running. used the this site for sale page sent email,recieved instantly. Control panel is working like it always does, I have had issues no doubt the last 5 years I have been there however I have seen no difference now they have a new name. Two things you gotta do to make it with domain apps,whick is a stupid name but anyways,
1. Your own content, their content is on 7,000-10,000 other websites.Don't use their content even if you go to ezine articles and copy one from there thats fresh till you pay money for your own content. Don't buy traffic of any kind,there not stupid, even namepro clicks they know exactly where its coming from. I have developed a few sites with and without apps,and use google for monetization,I dont put alot of work into seo and backlinking so i dont get many visitors. Overall I reccomend domain apps,with original content, its not as easy as they say.

if you got the boot it was for a reason

•••
I haven't had any problems with them, My sites always load fast, They have been trust worthy

I like the platform of deving sites with them, Getting search engine indexing is a huge plus, compared to conventional domain parking.

I wrote my own content, Set up is simple. Payments come as promised. No probs here.

•••
I booted them and left, dont regret it, I believe in April. But wish the best for those that want to use them.

•••
I have no problem with domainapps.com
All my 17 websites are loading instantly,all pages viewed were up and running. used the this site for sale page sent email,recieved instantly. Control panel is working like it always does, I have had issues no doubt the last 5 years I have been there however I have seen no difference now they have a new name. Two things you gotta do to make it with domain apps,whick is a stupid name but anyways,
1. Your own content, their content is on 7,000-10,000 other websites.Don't use their content even if you go to ezine articles and copy one from there thats fresh till you pay money for your own content. Don't buy traffic of any kind,there not stupid, even namepro clicks they know exactly where its coming from. I have developed a few sites with and without apps,and use google for monetization,I dont put alot of work into seo and backlinking so i dont get many visitors. Overall I reccomend domain apps,with original content, its not as easy as they say.

if you got the boot it was for a reason

Not really, my friends tq was 9 on last monday, then on last wed/thu he got banned? Why cause payment date was coming up soon lol. He put them in bodis and is making 10x the amount he was making in dapps.

predicted revenue he was making was $100, he got only $20, now in bodis he gets $120 a day, i introduced him to bodis and he gives me $10 a day for showing him bodis lol.

•••
Hey well good for him. I have made dick all from domain apps/whypark a few small payments years ago. There ads were irrelevent to my content.Maybe I am keen n them because I am comfortable with the platform. Will admit getting indexed at bing is a no go with my sites. Noomle yes doain apps no.I have not put in the effort required though.The main thing is we learn and of course make money.
Its not easy but some people get lucky. Does anyone have any sites and maybe proof of a good indexing job with bing.
Fresh content is a must for any website.Duplicate content is a killer. Care Servicesgot de indexed one day, I even sent in a request to have it re indexed denied. I think the this site is for sale link killed it,rest is original. Update your site, change keywords,meta tag on occasion.If you dont make inprovements, things won't improve

•••
I was with Parked.com and migrated over to their system when Parked.com closed down. I moved some domain names to their parking platform a few weeks back. Some of the domains have traffic, and I was receiving visitor clicks which is normal for the specific sites. I was checking on some of the sites last week and all 60 domain names were showing secondary landing pages. I was like, whats up with that? No clicks were received after the sites were landing on the secondary landing page. I contacted Kelly via live support and she said my Yahoo traffic score was 2, and that the sites revert to secondary landing pages for 5 weeks. Something seemed strange indeed. I moved all of the sites to Trafficz.com who also uses a Yahoo feed, and checked my traffic score today and its 9.5 as of this morning. Point to ponder, I was a couple of dollars away from Domainapps.com payout threshold being reached. Now they can just sit on the funds in my account. Makes me wonder about them. Lastly, I have had problems with their system when attempting to manage a domain. I will add a domain and its accepted and then try to manage it and when I click on the domain to manage it goes to the homepage instead of the management area. I always have to open a ticket and have them fix it. This happens quite often. I wont use them anymore after the traffic score incident as well as problem with their panel.

•••
Anybody earning good cpc in DomainApps like ddc or trafficz?
I was told DomainApps is now parked with low providers. ( Not G or Y)

•••
I had a very bad experience with Domainapps.com.

•••
Hi,

I also immigrated with my parked.com Account to Domainapps.com in January.
Everything went fine until June. Since first of June my CPC was going down constantly, now it is about less than a half of the usually CPC.

The strange thing is that i have german language Domains and so also had a german yahoo feed. And since june i got a new one from bing with more Ads shown on the Domains. I tought that would be great because more relevant Ads means more Clicks maybe. But wrong, the CPC at Domainapps.com was going down!
In my other Account at Domainsponsor.com the yahoo feed also changed to a bing feed and there the CPC, the Revenue and the Clicks was going up.
I dont unterstand how it works so fine at Domainsponsor with the new feed (usually Domainsponsor was paying worse in the past :) ), and with Domainapps.com the situation is going worser day by day...

cu

•••
I fond here very useful source of informative and interesting discussion

•••
Domainapps not working!

All my sites resolve to error pages anyone else getting this?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back