NameSilo

domain 2 .com mis-spellings and another...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jehnidiah

VIP Member
Impact
18
Heya,

I've got these recently:

wal0mart.com - wal-mart.com has the 485th highest score on alexa, and the "0" key is right besides the "-"

lexsu.com - lexus.com is in the top10k on alexa, and lexsu is a common mis-type

xcitebike.com - I just like the video game, hehe. excitebike.com is owned by Nintendo and is a redirect but is not ranked by Alexa. xcitebike.com (mine) is ranked on alexa. I was wondering about general sale of it and if you all think Nintendo may buy it.

Thanks in advance!!! I hope I didn't waste that whopping 20 bucks, hehe.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
not sure on mis spellings, but i doubt nintendo would buy it...
 
0
•••
i dont think these are worth much... mid xx for the 3
 
0
•••
Mid $$.

Good Luck:)!


True_Snake
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back