raunak18

Established Member
Impact
Hello,
please help me evaluating these 2 domains
1. zizzus.com
2. few21.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What were your ideas behind buying these? If there was some general idea, makes it easier to give some kind of valuation. Otherwise they are basically valueless.

I understand zizz can mean a nap, but does this mean you want to target people having naps in the USA?

Last edited:
•••
1. Okay, so zizzus sounds like jijus and nice to pronounce. (bit of gamble in this one)
2. I see other domains such as lot21.com, fewo.com, getting sold for $ 1000s.
But It could be so that I made a beginner's mistake over evaluating my domain. But I think it should worth its reg fee.

Last edited:
•••
I guess sometimes it can be a matter of taste but zizzus doesn't sound that good to me. It feels like I need to swat a mosquito from my ear.

I'm sure lot21.com sold because the buyer had a reason for that particular number. 21 is blackjack and lot is a piece of property. "Few" is a bit abstract and can imply "not many" so has a bit of a negative connotation.

Fewo.com is CVCV.com and those traditionally sell well, even just as investments.

•••
•••
thank you all, now closing this thread

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back