domain Dogspost(.)com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

onurs

Established Member
Impact
4
I had an offer in low X,XXX. I was planning to build a website around it and now I'm uncertain.

What do you guys think? Thank you all in advance.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
SELL!
 
0
•••
If "dog" - Low X,XXX
If "dogs" - Make Offer

The non plural is superior, the plural makes much less sense...I'd be taking what I can get, if it was mine (Make Offer). If that offer is genuine, I'd absolutely take it. IMO
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I Agree with Jhm, IMO you would only get a couple of hundred bucks for this domain in case you get an offer. Good Luck!
 
2
•••
Mid-xx to Low-xxx
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back