Keral_Patel I'll do itRestricted (Chatroom) Impact 1,450 Jan 10, 2006 350 views 6 replies #1 Hello Friends, I need a four letter available list. I have one but it is outdated. Thanks.
timmaay Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 22 Jan 10, 2006 #2 http://www.avuw.com has llll.com lists and more
namey Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 67 Jan 11, 2006 #5 That site is good, now if i could just eliminate some letters like q and z it would be great.
Keral_Patel I'll do itRestricted (Chatroom) Impact 1,450 Jan 11, 2006 #6 I have this list. But out of them only 20% are available right now.
timmaay Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 22 Jan 11, 2006 #7 i am going to put a database behind it, which would make searches pretty easy. Should of done this to begin with ...
i am going to put a database behind it, which would make searches pretty easy. Should of done this to begin with ...