Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Does Netsol hold domain names?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

cache

VIP Member
Impact
132
when I check some domains I see this whois:

===============================
Registrar: NETWORK SOLUTIONS, LLC.
Whois Server: whois.networksolutions.com
Referral URL: http://www.networksolutions.com
Name Server: NS1.RESERVEDDOMAINNAME.COM
Name Server: NS2.RESERVEDDOMAINNAME.COM
Status: clientHold
Updated Date: 09-mar-2008
Creation Date: 09-mar-2008
Expiration Date: 09-mar-2009

Registrant:
This Domain is available at NetworkSolutions.com
13681 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 300
HERNDON, VA 20171
US
===============================

Is this domain name available to register? Those names are what I checked
the availability a few days earlier at netsol. So the question is: does networksolution hold name for some people?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
Contact NetSol.


cache said:
when I check some domains I see this whois:

===============================
Registrar: NETWORK SOLUTIONS, LLC.
Whois Server: whois.networksolutions.com
Referral URL: http://www.networksolutions.com
Name Server: NS1.RESERVEDDOMAINNAME.COM
Name Server: NS2.RESERVEDDOMAINNAME.COM
Status: clientHold
Updated Date: 09-mar-2008
Creation Date: 09-mar-2008
Expiration Date: 09-mar-2009

Registrant:
This Domain is available at NetworkSolutions.com
13681 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 300
HERNDON, VA 20171
US
===============================

Is this domain name available to register? Those names are what I checked
the availability a few days earlier at netsol. So the question is: does networksolution hold name for some people?
 
0
•••
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back