Domain Empire

Does बिक्री mean "sale" or "sales" or neither? Thanks

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
If a native Hindi speaking person can confirm this, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance. I tried to check but two different dictionaries gave me different definitions. one gave me "sale" and one gave me "sales"

बिक्री

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It means sale. Example - Mere Domain Ki Bikri Ho Gai .(My Domain sale took place OR My Domain got sold).

•••
thanks. Does this mean that it has to be used in past tense? For example, can I use this word in the sentence "Future Shop is having a SALE today"

---------- Post added at 08:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 AM ----------

[/COLOR]the reason why I am not too confident is because once I type this term into google search bar, and click "images" no pictures to do with sale show up. However, when I type in "sale", then all pictures to do with sale show up. Hope this makes sense, and if anyone can clarify, that would be GREAT :)

•••
It could be used as sale or sales, but not in the sense you'd want it to. It usually means 'selling' or 'sold' in usage.

It could be used an ecom site, just about.

Sale is सेल. Sales is सेल्ज़. And this thread should be in the idn section. :p

•••
thank you for the help guys.

Regards,

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back