IT.COM

question Does Anyone Know a .com.br Backorder/Catching Service?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

AlexR

Established Member
Impact
Hi

I can't seem to find any backorder service for .com.br domains.

There's a domain I'm after, but can't find a service that handles this extension.

Does anybody know of one?

Alex

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not really answering your question but, in case it helps:

.br's have a very weird drop schedule which have made me stop going after them in the past.

At that time (and I think it is still valid now) if two or more different entities were after the same domain then the drop time got delayed until the next window opening where, if the same thing happened, it moved to the next opening..etc. etc.

Why I'm telling you this? because it's hard for a BO service to keep up with that.
What you can do is monitor the domain via whois and if you don't see any of the so-called 'tickets' showing then you are probably in luck as it will become free in the next drop-time (I think it happens once / month now).

At least that was the case a few months back when I stopped paying attention to any .br domains.

Hope you catch the domain you are after!

•••
Not really answering your question but, in case it helps:

.br's have a very weird drop schedule which have made me stop going after them in the past.
Thanks - that makes a lot of sense. Sounds tricky!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back