Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Do you use bitcoin?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

GameOfBones

Established Member
Impact
6
I might need to start using bitcoin soon. Do you use it? What do you use it for?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I have bitcoins and I use them, but at the moment many people who have bitcoins hold them as a investment and they don't use it .
 
0
•••
Yes i do to play online gambling and other things
 
0
•••
Yes, i do.

I prefer Bitcoin payment, b'coz there is no fee and easy transfer.
 
0
•••
Yes I use bitcoin. Mostly I accept it as payment for services and save it, hoping someday it will be both a common currency and have appreciated quite a bit in value.

When I purchase items, I rarely use it. Most places I shop do not accept it, and those that do tend to accept it through a third party rather than directly (e.g. bitpay)

For me, the whole point is to cut out the payment processors, not create a new market for payment processors. If I am going to be using a payment processor anyway, may as well use a credit card and get bank protection against fraudulent sellers.
 
0
•••
I have not yet use bitcoin, but I will :D
 
0
•••
0
•••
Not yet, but maybe one one day! :)
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back