Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

PabloCristiano

Easy to read and remember premium domainsEstablished Member
Impact
1684369965238.png

1) how much can I ask for the watch brand Audemars Piguet, which also has the initials AP on its watches, you can look faster on TIK TOK here I discovered it with the same name LUXURY AP
2) With how much can I sell it to a real estate agency that has an APT abbreviation and AP
1684370904060.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1684371182775.png

It is also the same but on the reverse (APluxury.com) already occupied by an American company for a real estate agency

I even ask opportunistic hunters to be honest once and don't search an ocean for hair, better do your research and give me some good advice. Maybe I will partner with a company or make my company. Well, if any of you give me a good price, I'll sell it with no problem. Thank you

Nothing else puts in Google Luxury AP and you can see by default that full sale of Luxury Apartments

3)
And finally, how much can a reseller pay me here?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Apartment is APT in the United States. Talking about selling to a specific brand is cyber squatting and why would they want your version over their own brand name?

This isn’t the worst name ever but it certainly isn’t as great as you seem to think. You are grasping at straws. Its no better than any other two letters you can put after Luxury.

•••
Apartment is APT in the United States. Talking about selling to a specific brand is cyber squatting and why would they want your version over their own brand name?

This isn’t the worst name ever but it certainly isn’t as great as you seem to think. You are grasping at straws. Its no better than any other two letters you can put after Luxury.
I have one worry;
The Associated Press
Are they as aggressive in IP as facebook?

•••
I have one worry;
The Associated Press
Are they as aggressive in IP as facebook?
That was my first thought too but didn’t think they’d been alerted by the word luxury.

•••
Thanks to all my fellow hunters for your advice, although I have come up with CONCLUDING evidence, it is still bad. When I sell it with more than a million euros, you will be the first to let them know, really, you will surely say that it was luck hahaha :)

Last edited:
•••
$5 to $25 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
Thanks to all my fellow hunters for your advice, although I have come up with CONCLUDING evidence, it is still bad. When I sell it with more than a million euros, you will be the first to let them know, really, you will surely say that it was luck hahaha :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back