Dynadot

discuss Do you own Tech domains ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

☀ Do you own Tech domains ?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes

votes
    37.5%
  • No

votes
    62.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Michael Ehrhardt

Top Member
Impact
Why .tech ?

Looking for new ways to make your technology website more relevant?

The perfect domain for all websites related to technology.

Anyone managing a technology-related website can distinguish themselves
from the competition by having a memorable .tech domain name.

4-g.tech

anten.tech

anwuzhi.tech

bcic.tech

bound.tech

chrunch.tech

emc2.tech

gongzi.tech

guanlian.tech

gt1.tech

hatsune.tech

iatn.tech

jiguang.tech

jubian.tech

lightpeak.tech

madness.tech

nanoleaf.tech

notman.tech

renovatio.tech

rmrd.tech

sharpen.tech

syngenta.tech

taiyangde.tech

transformers.tech

unbound.tech

unplug.tech

vrgin.tech

yichuan.tech

youzhou.tech

weizmann.tech

xibao.tech

zarr.tech

tech :

Baidu : 百度为您找到相关结果约100,000,000个

Bing : about 344,000,000 results

Google : about 1,660,000,000 results

tech2.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Michael, you really need to slow down with the regging, especially with extensions that are weak and have little or no sales history at all.

If you do register a .tech name, try and get something that means something like VR.Tech, Cloud.Tech, Computer.Tech, New.Tech, Emerging.Tech,...etc

Name like these below will never sell, unless you get really lucky and manage to flip one of them but its never going to sell for enough $$ to pay for your other renewals

anten.tech
anwuzhi.tech
bcic.tech
bound.tech
chrunch.tech

Just some advice, hope it helps mate

•••
I have a few LLL .tech, may renew one or two.. nyi.tech, nya.tech any opinions?

Last edited:
•••
•••
Michael, you really need to slow down with the regging, especially with extensions that are weak and have little or no sales history at all.

If you do register a .tech name, try and get something that means something like VR.Tech, Cloud.Tech, Computer.Tech, New.Tech, Emerging.Tech,...etc

Name like these below will never sell, unless you get really lucky and manage to flip one of them but its never going to sell for enough $$ to pay for your other renewals

anten.tech
anwuzhi.tech
bcic.tech
bound.tech
chrunch.tech

Google these keywords
They are related to .tech ✔️

And i got them for free ✔️✔️ Checkdomain.de
So why not register ❓

•••

anten.tech
anwuzhi.tech
bcic.tech
bound.tech
chrunch.tech

Not only Google , also try Baidu and Bing

✔️

TechChrunch.com is very popular in the tech industy
So why not : chrunch.tech if its for free ❓

Last edited:
•••
You may have got them for free but what are the renewals on them

I am in the tech industry and these are not well-known terms and you have to remember that that 99% of companies would have never even heard for .tech so they wont be willing to fork out money for them.

TechCrunch.com is a very popular tech sites that would have had a lot of money invested in it to get it to that stage...you have chrunch, this is not a word...

Also mixing chinese words with the english word "tech" wont help these names either

syngenta is just the name of another company? the same with Zarr (hair salon)

Try and focus on strong extensions if you want o sell domains. There have been 3 reported .tech sales, that is usually a sign

Anyway, I wish you all the best

Last edited:
•••
•••
I bought urine.tech because it made me laugh. (also sounds like "you're in tech")

•••
•••

I am in the tech industry and these are not well-known terms and you have to remember that that 99% of companies would have never even heard for .tech so they wont be willing to fork out money for them.

TechCrunch.com is a very popular tech sites that would have had a lot of money invested in it to get it to that stage...you have chrunch, this is not a word...

Also mixing chinese words with the english word "tech" wont help these names either

Try and focus on strong extensions if you want o sell domains. There have been 3 reported .tech sales, that is usually a sign

first things first

THANK YOU
let me try to explain

do you really think i register domains just for fun ?
when i got the offer to register 20 .tech domains for free i do my homework

for example :

anten-tech.com is a great Tech company
so i register anten.tech

logo.png

anwuzhi.net | www.anwuzhi.net
anwuzhi.net.2q8.net/
anwuzhi.net was registered in HICHINA ZHICHENG TECHNOLOGY LTD. on 2015-10-31

anwuzhi.tech makes sense

to be continued

Last edited:
•••
BCIC: Home
bcic.ca/
BCIC partners with academia, government and industry organizations to deliver programs, initiatives and events that support technology entrepreneurs and ...

BCIC.tech makes sense

•••

I don,t need to renew
even when i got them for free i have 365 days a chance to sell them :xf.rolleyes:

•••
ok good luck Michael ..I can assure you..they will either have to be dropped or you will need to renew them:)

Last edited:
•••
•••
This is trademark infringement, stay away from trademarks..have read through this section

https://www.namepros.com/forums/legal-discussion.229/

i like 2 fight :xf.wink:

there is no TM exclusive

is it international TM ?
or just local?
is it for clothes ?
for perfume?

for Example : Apple

there are more than 400 TM for the terma Apple
so you tell me

TM for what ?
you can also TM it

did you know that you can delete a TM ?

TM is a very very sensitive term if you ask me

i fight the German Government ( German Olympic Team )
The President of the German Olympic Team ( Thomas Bach ) is now the President of the International Olympic Games

i fight him :xf.rolleyes:

•••
Namecheap is running $5bucks .com

•••
•••
•••
I have two:

Mech.tech and Crowd.tech

•••
there is no TM exclusive

is it international TM ?
or just local?
is it for clothes ?
for perfume?

for Example : Apple

there are more than 400 TM for the terma Apple
so you tell me

TM for what ?
you can also TM it

did you know that you can delete a TM ?

TM is a very very sensitive term if you ask me

i fight the German Government ( German Olympic Team )
The President of the German Olympic Team ( Thomas Bach ) is now the President of the International Olympic Games

i fight him :xf.rolleyes:

Its pointless trying to explain this to you, you have it set in your mind that you are not doing anything wrong?

Its just common sense if you read how TM's work. There are lots of TMs for Aple, but you cant go and TM "Apple Computers" because that is bad faith. if you started a company called ApplePlumbing, and filed a TM for "Apple Plumbing" then thats fine...its all about usage and what your plans are.

From your original post, you have indicated why you registered them (anwuzhi.net | www.anwuzhi.net / anten-tech.com is a great Tech company) - this alone is enough to take the names from you, you are showing bad faith and its blatant infringement...anyone can see that...

Post it in the legal section and see what the verdict is..

Last edited:
•••
Techjobs.us - Tech jobs

Last edited:
•••
I have a few .tech names

Quite a lot of LLL.tech names - (such as AAB, ARB, AXS, DSI, etc..) any value in those?

Also

Biomarker.tech
Diamond.tech
Holographic.tech
Proven.tech
Therma.tech
Modu.tech
JingJinJi.tech
v2v.tech
v2i.tech

•••
I bought urine.tech because it made me laugh. (also sounds like "you're in tech")

I like that!
I bougth heroin.shop because it made me laugh!
We should open a section for funny regs! and then another one for funny regs which made us money.... ;)

•••
FYI, I think the Consumer Electronics Show recently switched to CES.tech as their main url.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back