IT.COM

Do you guys think ripple digital currency related domains will become value

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

andrew f

Established Member
Impact
Does anyone think domains like Myripplecoin.com or ripplecoinsales.com or any other ripple crypto currency related dot coms will become valuable?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
word of Caution. Ripple frowns upon the use of it's trademarked brand ie.

Ripple and XRP.

although I do know these websites exist.

XRPChat.com and RippleCoinNews.com

so I don't know how these can exist? probably an arrangement?
here's one I own though.

(Remove all *)

R*I*P*P*L*E*A*S*I*A in king.

for reference.

just Google SBI R*ip*ple A*sia

and

C*a*s*i*n*o*R*i*p*p*l*e in king

•••
i don't believe there is any legal issue using the word ripple in domain names. though they may not like it, the word is not proprietary the same way bitcoingold and buybitcoin dot com's exist.

I'm curious to get a few opinions on the value or future value of my two personally owned domains

though i realize dependent on the success/demand of the crypto currency.

MyRippleCoin dot com
RippleCoinSales dot com

•••
i don't believe there is any legal issue using the word ripple in domain names. though they may not like it, the word is not proprietary the same way bitcoingold and buybitcoin dot com's exist.

I'm curious to get a few opinions on the value or future value of my two personally owned domains

though i realize dependent on the success/demand of the crypto currency.

MyRippleCoin dot com
RippleCoinSales dot com

as a rule. Two word domains are best. but stranger things have happened.

after reading your post. I do see plenty of 2 word "Ripple" domains still "out in the wild"

I'm thinking of regging them soon. but holding since I have a bunch.

also. even though I have Ripple and XRP domains. many XRP and Ripple domains have dropped and were picked up by HugeDomains

and they don't pick things up willy nilly.

Last edited:
•••
also. even though I have Ripple and XRP domains. many XRP and Ripple domains have dropped and were picked up by HugeDomains

and they don't pick things up willy nilly.

yes i am brand new to domaining but i see ripple domains as an investment.

•••
yes i am brand new to domaining but i see ripple domains as an investment.

not trying to knock you. more power too you if you can make a sale. there are tons of Ripple and XRP domains that are still being held to this day. I regged my Ripple domains when XRP was only .00004 cents!

I saw potential then.

and now that Ripple is hovering at around .20 cents? with a marketcap of $8 billion?

it's a good bet.

before you do reg anymore. please do yourself a favor and check the domain first over at HosterStats.com to see if it's ever been dropped. and if so how many times THEN decide if it's worth regging.

good luck!

•••
not trying to knock you. more power too you if you can make a sale. there are tons of Ripple and XRP domains that are still being held to this day. I regged my Ripple domains when XRP was only .00004 cents!

I saw potential then.

and now that Ripple is hovering at around .20 cents? with a marketcap of $8 billion?

it's a good bet.

before you do reg anymore. please do yourself a favor and check the domain first over at HosterStats.com to see if it's ever been dropped. and if so how many times THEN decide if it's worth regging.

good luck!

is it good or bad if a domain has been dropped? what does it mean to be dropped once, twice, or lots?

•••
is it good or bad if a domain has been dropped? what does it mean to be dropped once, twice, or lots?

1. the time clock of the domain's age drops to zero. Zero on any planet = no value. ( of course there are those 1 in a million shots in the dark where a dropped domain sells for millions ala Mike Mann. but those are few and far between.)

2. one or two or 100 drops? equals someone liked it. Tried to sell it or maybe not sell it. it went to expired domain auction and no one bid on it and still all those drops? means no one saw "Beauty" in it. and trust me at those expired auctions like NAmejet or Godaddy? every SHARK is circling around it. Expired auctions are like the Ocean. Each domain is bleeding in the ocean. The sharks smell it. and it SHOULD be a feeding frenzy. instead. they just walk away.

and sharks have this animal instint to at least BITE ie "bid" on a domain. as in "throw in a bid".

and when even scavengers which is pretty much and should be all domain investors don't want it for cheap and it drops?

It speaks volumes on it's value.

imo....

•••
1. the time clock of the domain's age drops to zero. Zero on any planet = no value. ( of course there are those 1 in a million shots in the dark where a dropped domain sells for millions ala Mike Mann. but those are few and far between.)

2. one or two or 100 drops? equals someone liked it. Tried to sell it or maybe not sell it. it went to expired domain auction and no one bid on it and still all those drops? means no one saw "Beauty" in it. and trust me at those expired auctions like NAmejet or Godaddy? every SHARK is circling around it. Expired auctions are like the Ocean. Each domain is bleeding in the ocean. The sharks smell it. and it SHOULD be a feeding frenzy. instead. they just walk away.

and sharks have this animal instint to at least BITE ie "bid" on a domain. as in "throw in a bid".

and when even scavengers which is pretty much and should be all domain investors don't want it for cheap and it drops?

It speaks volumes on it's value.

imo....
i am private messaging you.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back