Labeled as question in Domain Parking and Traffic Monetization, started by magicmove, Apr 14, 2020
imo bodis is best
sedo i worst.
everything else is somewhere between them
I'm going to try epik parking.
Please explain "Monetization is live" concept.
Epik works great but You can only use cash to buy new domains. (no withdraw option).
For people who think or say that parking is dead because they not earn or don't want others to earn. If 3-100$ on month for domain means dead than it is dead. The main problem here is to get a domain with high REAL traffic. You can have 1000 domains and earn 0 from them and that means only that You have bad domains for parking (not means for sell). So There is no reason to fight about is it parking dead or not.
the simple scenario on most of parking:
1. domain have 0-100 visits for month 0-5 clicks, low cpc probably 0 earn -that will be probably more or less 90% of registered daily domains. earn for a year: 0-7$ (in best scenario maybe it will cover renewal price).
2. Domain have more than 1000 visits (99% of that visits are bots) - probably earn for year: 0-100$ with high risk of ban for domain or whole account(depends on parking).
3. Less than 1 % domain with high traffic most of them are niche not updated by google (In some cases some diamonds with good keywords too) and that domains will earn well from 5-∞(hard to precise).
These are bots or ridiculous?
For me, it looks like bots very high CTR. Most of my domains have max 6-7% CTR in some good months but I can be wrong.
You are not seeing the big picture. Domain parking is not dead per se, only the earnings are so meagre that most domainers consider it worthless. Rightly so. Here are some of the reasons for earning so low with parked domains.
1. Ad feed company takes a deep cut from your domain parking income long before you start earning, because they have direct link with advertisers and hold the inventory.
2. Domain parking services will also take a heavy cut from all of your domain parking earnings, because they provide the software you use to "monetize" your domains.
3. You are left with the crumbs. You are at the bottom of the ladder. You are not in control of anything. You are like the starving artist.
What if there is a way or ways you can bypass the "middle guys" between you and your earnings?
What if you take control?
Think about it.
Here is my domain portfolio website of roughly 150 domains ( https://namecape.com ). I monetize everything myself with an Ad server. The difference in earnings is enormous as compared to parking the domains with some third party. Soon I'll be inviting some selected (limited) domainers to join if interested. I don't have time for doubting Thomas. I'm off here.
@Haroon Basha hope the above also answers your question.
ok but in order to make money your way, u still need good rev names that make those crumbs on say bodis right?
id like to see the diference in profit in yer way and bodis for my names.....sure would be interesting
You will not see it, because you don't believe in it. I'm seeing it, because I believed in it. And I'm not here to prove anything to or convince anyone. I just voiced my opinion, backed with practical experience. I don't need your names.
but i wanna believe in yer opinion
I agree, we are not in control of anything, and they just drop the crumbs, but I think this doesn't happen to everyone I think the parking industry is so twisted that depends on who owns it....
Great to hear you're doing well with parking liftkid! There's always an exception and you are IT! I hope it keeps up! Good luck to you! Development is where the bucks are at if you can handle the work!
Separate names with a comma.