Dynadot

domain Do I sell or build? I have a few domains (all .com), your thoughts please. - ethiopian-teff.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Neznak

Impact
Hi all I am new here and would like some thoughts from you all. I own a few domain names i have bought over the years. All with good intentions to do something with them, but money or time has always got in the way. Now i want to have a clean out of some some of the dominos and now too sure what they could be worth, of it would be better to try and build them. here are are few of the domains and the ideas i had for them, let me know what you think they could be worth (if anything) many thanks

1. www.ttenn.com I bought this wanting to set up a site to sell everything at $10 (ended up using it for my wife shop)

2. www.ethiopian-teff.com

3. www.find-cat.com tracking devices and local lookout for missing cats

4. www.preventthespread.com

5. www.thenelsonmandelafoundation.com long story :)

6. www.thundercatsarego.com this i wanted to set up as a movies mistake page, it was a line from Juno which is obviously wrong.

7. www.whatecar.com forum to compare electric cars, in the UK www.whatcar.com is the biggest car site.

8. www.safeatwar.com this i wanted to make a forum/shop to sell and talk about survival products, prepers, off grid items etc..

9. www.koshco.com this was meant to be an online kosher/jewish database (KOSHer COmmunity)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Thanks for the input. What do you value them at?

•••
Domain Evaluation Report
upload_2017-1-8_14-19-6.png

In reference to the other names you list and the potential for development, in our opinion, looking at a name and thinking that it can be developed into this or that, is the wrong thinking process for a domain investor.

The main question to ask is not whether a name could become something valuable, but whether it is something valuable at the moment. That is all that matter for an investor.

Hope this helps...

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back