Dynadot

Do 2 word domains sell?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Seedj

Established Member
Impact
Hey I'm new to the domain world. I bought a lot of 2 word domains and I'm just curious are they worth anything.

GaspricesUSA.com
(I know this is more than 2)

Foreignrentals.com
Watchprivate.com
Litdragon.com
Dollarbucks.com
Dollarbucks.cash

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Foreignrentals.com is not bad.

•••
WatchPrivate.com is not bad too. Avoid awkward names.

•••
I registered BrirtishGasPrices.com a few years ago to help in a dispute that I had with British Gas. I accepted a three figure compensation offer, and I let the name drop after this. I'm sure the use of the domain name allowed my dispute to be escalated up to a manager with the capacity to make an instant compensation decision. Reading your post makes me think I should have tried to sell the name to gain that little bit extra. :)

•••
You already got DollarBucks.com why did you feel the need to also get dollarbucks.cash? I don't know what the reg price is for .Cash but I'm guessing is more than .Com?

•••
You already got DollarBucks.com why did you feel the need to also get dollarbucks.cash? I don't know what the reg price is for .Cash but I'm guessing is more than .Com?
It was for .99 so I just got it. I figured if dollarbucks.com was worth anything than maybe .cash might be

•••
I registered BrirtishGasPrices.com a few years ago to help in a dispute that I had with British Gas. I accepted a three figure compensation offer, and I let the name drop after this. I'm sure the use of the domain name allowed my dispute to be escalated up to a manager with the capacity to make an instant compensation decision. Reading your post makes me think I should have tried to sell the name to gain that little bit extra. :)
If you feel that way than hopefully my domain is worth something decent.

•••

Umm how did a typo or misspelling help you in the dispute? Inquiring minds wanna know.

•••
Welcome to NamePros..

First Learn what makes a Good two word domain n then go on regging/buying.. Otherwise you gonna burn lot of money.. like i did on my early days..

Good Luck with your domaining..

•••
Umm how did a typo or misspelling help you in the dispute? Inquiring minds wanna know.
HaHa! - The typo was in my post, and not in the name registration. - well spotted. :)

•••
Yes, 2 word domains sell and sell very well. Check out recent sales reports.

Most of the names you mentioned aren't great though. I think 1 of them is ok (foriegnrentals)

-Omar

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back