Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain DNThink.com + ThinkDN.com what do you "Think" NP?

SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
10,836
Hello NP!,

Today I landed (what I think) is an AWESOME Domain! I saw a post for DNBrain for auction on here in king. but it was removed for good reason. too much activity.

So while sucking down a MCD chocolate shake. I figured ehhh why not give it a shot? is DNThink taken? I already prepared myself to find it TAKEN.

would you believe? It wasn't?

didn't check the domaintools data. love at first sight.

lol

So I reg it. then checked if the reverse was taken. it wasn't. so took that too.

I own MarketDN.com I wanted to start a marketplace on it for domains and websites.

But from seeing other domains starting with DN. I really love DNThink.com

is it better than DNBrain? probably not. but who cares? love it!

What do you think? here's the tagline.

DNThink.com
ThinkDN.com

At DNThink.com we THINK about Domains 247.

We bring you Domains people will THINK about. lol

what do you think yall?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I wouldn't use any for a domain/website marketplace. However If I had to choose one, I would say ThinkDN.com makes more sense. As it's "Think Domain Names".
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back