Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain DNRiot.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flip, Develop, Drop?

  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Flip it.

    0 
    votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

dgmweb

Established Member
Impact
664
DNRiot.com

Hand regd this a few days ago. Thoughts?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Kind of a cool brand. I say develop. I'm not sure it would sell for much, but it's short, memorable, easy to spell. Works nicely for a domain blog site.
 
1
•••
Hey thanks @Joeguy1014

What do you consider "not much"? $xx, $xxx, etc?
 
0
•••
I would say low XX to sell quickly. Maybe even someone here on NP would be interested. Could get low to mid XXX if you're willing to be patient.
 
1
•••
Cool, thanks. I'm not in a rush with this one. The blog idea sounds like a good way to go. I've got other domains in mind to quick flip. :)
 
0
•••
I like it! Might as well develop it if you're not in a rush to sell it. Just my two cents.
 
1
•••
Great name domain marketplace, blog, forum just a few that come to mind.
 
1
•••
Great name domain marketplace, blog, forum just a few that come to mind.
Agreed. Domain Name is first thing that comes to mind when i see DN. Like @domain500 said, you can develop a few different things with this one
 
1
•••
Not a big fan here. I don't think there's much value (maybe $20), but it could work just find if you wanted to build a brand for a domain-related site.

Good luck!
 
1
•••
I need to comment on this...

When I first saw it I thought no, too inflammatory.

I saw this topic pop up a few times now. Today when DNRiot flashed by me it immediately caught my eye. That means it grew on me just like Rebel Domains which I though was stupid at first.

I say keep it, and use it, make it your own. (y)
 
Last edited:
2
•••
Thanks everyone, I'll probably start working on it soon as I wrap up my current project.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back