Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Dnbidder payment?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

artkreator

Established Member
Impact
0
I've joined this week their site but I want to know if anyone has ever been paid by them.
How come you can't input your address to by paid by check?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I want to know this too :(

Because you don't put your address over there, and you don't have the option WIRE TRANSFER (no bank contacts ...) is not available there :(

Anyone been paid ?

(bullcats)
 
0
•••
You guys make the min. payout? their click payouts are almost 200% lower than other parking programs. All they are using is www.fastlclick.com ads and www.finditnow.com ads and giving you 1/2 the money.
 
0
•••
well not yet but I think we can reach it.
But has anyone been payed?
 
0
•••
looks like we're going to tell people if they pay or not :-s

but I am a little afraid of this ...

hope they pay

PS: no reply to my mail asking about wire or check problems (with the street)

(bullcats)
 
0
•••
Wire payments cost money. Also checks cost money too. Could be why they are not offered. Can you imagine making up and mailing checks for only $5?
 
0
•••
no I don't

but it's not this that scares me.

1) they didn't answered my e-mail (asking these info)
2) no address field in the sign-up process :O

just hope I don't lose the money I have in there.

(bullcats)
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back