NameSilo

DN.vc - Domain Names!

Labeled as domain in Domain Appraisal started by Jackie, Nov 3, 2008.

Replies:
Views:

Page Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jackie

Jackie Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

You all know what a DN is, whether you're already making a living domaining or you just stumbled through the door of Namepros. It's nothing but, a Domain Name! Look at Popular industry news sites, from DNJournal.com to DNXpert.com, tools like DNSalesPrice.com, or new domain sales sites including DNMonthlyDN.com and AQDN.com... DN (Domain Names) are Everywhere!

DN.vc

* A genuine two letter domain! Not many TLDs allow two letter domains to be registered anymore and this is no joke, it's not an IDN.
    * .VC is the ccTLD for St Vincent and the Grenadines (a country in the aCaribbean) but anyone in the world can buy a .VC domain name. .VC is sometimes branded as Venture Capital, Virtual Community, Video Conference or Channel, or Vancouver (my city!)
    * The renewal fee is $34.99/yr at Dotster, a reasonable amount among ccTLDs like this and honestly a bargain for an entire year of two letter 'DN' goodness!
    * Comparable Sales! - DomainNames.vc sold for $175 in Aug 2008 according to Namebio.com, other two letter domains sold for some nice amounts like TV.vc ($2k), AA.vc ($2K), IQ.vc ($400), br.vc ($2k), tn.vc ($460), ss.vc ($541)...

* DN.vc was a fairly well known URL shortening site when the previous owner owned it. See http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://dn.vc It still has BACKLINKS from this and a 3,695,222 Alexa Rank so it may get traffic. I've just parked it to see if it may get traffic (I don't know yet), if it does, this will be a great bonus.

It will be appreciated if you give me comments on this GEM of a name :imho:! If anything, it is a great novelty because how can you beat having a site there and an email address like [email protected] - in fact, I'm just about to set up Google Apps on it. It's very possible I will develop this domain soon.

Thanks for looking! :wave:

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. thunderforce

thunderforce Member VIP

2L.almost anything = winner

Based on the following information you have provided, DN.vc should be worth at least mid $xxx as is, and more when you develop the domain:

Comparable Sales! - DomainNames.vc sold for $175 in Aug 2008 according to Namebio.com, other two letter domains sold for some nice amounts like TV.vc ($2k), AA.vc ($2K), IQ.vc ($400), br.vc ($2k), tn.vc ($460), ss.vc ($541)...

Nice info, and good luck :tu:

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Page Status:
Not open for further replies.
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice