Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Dmoz

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

levd

Established Member
Impact
9
Hi there,

Is there anyone that has some tips how to get listed in DMOZ.

THx,

LEVD
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
save up a wad of cash and pay off one of their scrupulous "editors."
 
0
•••
:)
 
0
•••
yeah good luck with that. I have been denied by DMOZ more then a homeless guy trying to get into a 5 star hotel
 
0
•••
You need to have unique content on your site to get it listed in dmoz.

I got my site accepted to dmoz like 2 months ago and i submitted it 8 months ago.
 
0
•••
xD I got accepted like a lightning
cause my site is in spanish...
 
0
•••
I've got couple of sites in dmoz, it's all about the description that you submit to them
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back