NameSilo

domain DKDB.com worth anything?

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigideaguy

Established Member
Impact
0
Stands for:

Dynamic Knowledge Data Base

or

Dienst Koninklijke en Diplomatieke Beveiliging (Dutch: Royal and Diplomatic Protection Service)

Please let me know if it is worth anything?

Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Premium letters, most definitely. Have a repeating letter in there as well. This 4L.com could fetch a high three figures.
 
0
•••
Premium letters, most definitely. Have a repeating letter in there as well. This 4L.com could fetch a high three figures.

If you are right then I feel pretty good sitting on this domain :D

I got it a long time ago and some random person, possibly the common scam, came along and wanted to see how much I wanted for it so I got curious to see what it might be worth, but not sure if I am even interested in selling yet :D Thanks though
 
0
•••
Low $XXX reseller!
 
0
•••
0
•••
Denmark database :). There are a lot of nice combinations DK + DB. Almost all premium letters. I think price should be in $XXX range.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back