Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mass Names

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Wow, your sitting on a goldmine with that .in a reseller would pay around $20,000 USD for it, and end-user $80,000 USD or more.

•••
Wow, your sitting on a goldmine with that .in a reseller would pay around $20,000 USD for it, and end-user $80,000 USD or more.
Hi! Thanks for the appraisal. Why do you think it is so special? I can't understand.

•••
Hi! Thanks for the appraisal. Why do you think it is so special? I can't understand.
Because all 3 to 7 letter .in domains that are words have been registered, and this is a very common term, could be used for a stationary site, political site, cloudsharing site, or other.

•••
Because all 3 to 7 letter .in domains that are words have been registered, and this is a very common term, could be used for a stationary site, political site, cloudsharing site, or other.
Thank you very much for giving valuable information. Frankly speaking, I would be very happy even if it can get me mid $xxxx.

Last edited:
•••
Rick Schwartz sells .in like that all the time for over $150,000 or more but he is an expert. I doubt you would get more then $85K max but probably more like $80,000 for the domain. If you listed it on namepros with $1 start it would probably hit $15,000 to $20,000

•••
Thank you very much for giving valuable information. Frankly speaking, I would be very happy even if it can get me mid $xxxx.
Mid-x,xxx would be rather cheap wholesale but if you need the cash somewhere around $12,000 would be a huge discount. I doubt I'd buy it for myself, I know tons about .in domains but have so many domains already..

•••
Mid-x,xxx would be rather cheap wholesale but if you need the cash somewhere around $12,000 would be a huge discount. I doubt I'd buy it for myself, I know tons about .in domains but have so many domains already..
Thank you for all this valuable information. I am very new to buying domains. So, I don't know much about these things. I think I should be in touch with you. I think the person you said in the previous comment is someone who is known as "Domain King" or something like that, right?

Last edited:
•••
Thank you for all this valuable information. I am very new to buying domains. So, I don't know much about these things. I think I should be in touch with you. I think the person you said in above comment is someone who is known as "Domain King" or something like that, right?
You wouldn't be able to get ahold of someone that high profile but you should get some sort of broker for the domain name.

•••
You wouldn't be able to get ahold of someone that high profile but you should get some sort of broker for the domain name.
Okay. I understand.

•••
•••
This domain have little to zero value. Don't buy any type of professional appraisal.

I'm not really into .in though.

Last edited:
•••
This domain have little to zero value. Don't buy any type of professional appraisal.

I'm not really into .in though.
$200,000,000 worth of .in sales happen yearly. What is helping .in is that their is no region restriction so people all over the world find value in it. Other CCTLDS like .CA and .US have region restrictions which are hurting their value. But, with .in we see a boom of sales happening lately.

•••
$200,000,000 worth of .in sales happen yearly. What is helping .in is that their is no region restriction so people all over the world find value in it. Other CCTLDS like .CA and .US have region restrictions which are hurting their value. But, with .in we see a boom of sales happening lately.
Welcome.in sold recently for less than 5k, how can divider worth 20K wholesale? lol

•••
It's not fine playing with people hopes.

•••
Since their is no premium renewal it helps a lot, I have read .in is considering making 7 letter or less dictionary words premium and even retroactive, so you should probably add a few years to it in case they make it premium.

•••
He wanna the OP waste his money. Better I don't give my moral judgement on it.

Last edited:
•••

Absurd. This is just giving the OP false hope.

The highest .IN sale reported on NameBio is $60K for Poker.in.

This domain is not worth that much in .IN.

Brad

•••

In what world? This is just delusional.

NameBio shows 137 total .IN sales for $196K in 2020.

That is quite a long way off $200,000,000 a year. I suggest you get more informed before you give appraisals like this. This is not helpful to the OP.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
In what world? This is just delusional.

NameBio shows 103 total .IN sales for $235,000, ever.

That is quite a long way off $200,000,000 a year. I suggest you get more informed before you give appraisals like this. This is not helpful to the OP.

Brad
My sources show lots of private sales that have not been reported to namebio I don’t doubt because I saw namebio is not showing a lot of the big figure sales a lot of these are big companies buying .in domains and not submitted to NB

Last edited:
•••
My sources show lots of private sales that have not been reported to namebio I don’t doubt because I saw namebio is not showing a lot of the big figure sales a lot of these are big companies buying .in domains and not submitted to NB
Not all domain sale are reported on name bio....

•••
Not all domain sale are reported on name bio....

Sure, like with any extension. However, to suggest without any evidence, that the extension has $200m in sales a year is just silly.

Brad

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back