domain DIVEGRAM.COM

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

makki

Established Member
Impact
I want to evaluate this domain, knowing that DIVE is an abbreviation for DIVERSE, like INSTAGRAM where INSTA = INSTANT.
This name is intended to be used as a social media platform like INSTAGRAM
Or as an online money transfer app like MONEYGRAM.

I hope to know its real value Based on the above data, and does it have a future in the few coming years??

with all respect:xf.smile:.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
A joke, is a joke when it needs no explaination ; ) And, why is that domain names are an exception?

•••
A joke, is a joke when it needs no explaination ; ) And, why is that domain names are an exception?
In fact, successful domains that become the name of a famous application or a global platform or others, do not depend entirely on the length and number of characters of the domain and others.
Did you ever expect that TIKTOK.COM will become a name of one of the most famous social media platforms, even though it consists of 6 letters and has no meaning?!

•••
In fact, successful domains that become the name of a famous application or a global platform or others, do not depend entirely on the length and number of characters of the domain and others.
Did you ever expect that TIKTOK.COM will become a name of one of the most famous social media platforms, even though it consists of 6 letters and has no meaning?!
Exceptions exist, but the brand you mentioned does have meaning. Tik Tok is a play on tick-tock, onomatopoeia for clocks and a term for countdowns and minute-by-minute action (relating to their short-form video hosting)

I don't really get the whole "dive" thing, don't see much value. Sounds more like a place for divers to meet / network on the internet. Good luck anyway

Last edited:
•••
Exceptions exist, but the brand you mentioned does have meaning. Tik Tok is a play on tick-tock, onomatopoeia for clocks and a term for countdowns and minute-by-minute action (relating to their short-form video hosting)

I don't really get the whole "dive" thing, don't see much value. Sounds more like a place for divers to meet / network on the internet. Good luck anyway
THx anyway.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back