Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain DisputedDomains.com & ImgUploadz.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

user-7256

VIP Member
Impact
111
Hey,

Just grabbed these avail today.

DisputedDomains.com
ImgUploadz.com

I know who I may sell the latter one to, :lol: (*cough* ImgUploads *cough*)

Thanks, I always leave rep for appraisals if I can, if not then some NP$. ;) As they're not fun to do on your time.

-Matt
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Disputed domains, something to do with DNOA, or covering law suits and news...

low to mid $XX un deved

imguploadz.com

Really depends, varies greatly on buyer because it is such a saturated market

Regfee-high $xx
 
0
•••
Thanks jstep, NP$ sent. Anybody else?
 
0
•••
*bump* Will send NP$ :tu:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back