Not open for further replies.

Patri

Established Member
Impact
Hi,

Could you please appraise these name: Disposablecameras.com
Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Low / Mid X,XXX (retail, other)

Good one. Consistent market for "disposable". A market leading name to own such a domain, sold to the right buyer. IMO

•••
Been a long time since these have been popular.
Could make a comeback in the wedding scene where brides and grooms leave them at tables so the film can be developed at a later date. Definitely your best market, at this point.

•••
Low / Mid X,XXX (retail, other)

Good one. Consistent market for "disposable". A market leading name to own such a domain, sold to the right buyer. IMO
I have question what is the difference between two name:
Disposablecameras.com
and
Disposablecamera.com
what this the best between the plural and singular name?

Last edited:
•••
I have question what is the difference between two name:
Disposablecameras.com
and
Disposablecamera.com
what this the best between the plural and singular name?
Generally the nonplural is better. Though, in this case, I’d say the value of both are pretty similar. That’s my own opinion, not financial advice.

•••
Generally the nonplural is better. Though, in this case, I’d say the value of both are pretty similar. That’s my own opinion, not financial advice.
Yeah, I agree with @Haticus

@Patri In the given case, I'd sway with "cameras". If its retail (strong possibility), the word "cameras" indicates a range, than just one type of "camera"

Last edited:
•••
Last sold disposable*.com domain was in 2013. Appraisal : $750 for end-user, BIN $280 upwards,

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
DomainPriceDateVenue
disposabletoothbrushes.com5,533 USD2008-08-07Afternic
disposableproducts.com1,755 USD2013-12-08Afternic
disposableheadphones.com1,388USD2013-02-15Fabulous
disposablediaper.com1,149 USD2013-03-09GoDaddy
Markets change. No two domains are alike. I think dropping past numbers like these into marketplace threads is rather naive. Also, your above comment is based on what’s reported - lots of sales happen that are never recorded for the public eye.

•••
Last sold disposable*.com domain was in 2013. Appraisal : $750 for end-user, BIN $280 upwards,

Not every sale is reported - alot private, under the table etc.

•••
Last edited:
•••
I have sold one in the past yes.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back