NameSilo

domain dispensary.info

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Lloydie

Impact
Hi all,

Newbie here although I have had a few domains for years

Taking into consideration this is a .info, how do you think this one stacks up?

dispensary.info

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Now everyone here knows I am not native English so I can be wrong but this dic word doesn't seem very very common to me. My suggestion is that if you want to invest in .info domains then what you buy MUST be really premium.
I think I will have to agree with Ruzeen here even though you might find someone willing to pay low xxx for it. Obviously i wish you to sell it for much more.
Good Luck

•••
Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for your input, I agree Dispensary is (was) not a common word, although it is likely to become more common as recently with the legalization of Medical Marijuana in some States, the outlets are known as a Dispensary, I guess I'll just wait a little longer or consider developing the site to a use associated.

Thanks again

Lloydie

•••
.. with the legalization of Medical Marijuana in some States, the outlets are known as a Dispensary,

Hi you might want to look at the sales in the weed thread on here.

Hemp.info sold for $6000 in 2011 according to namebio.com so to me dispensary.info should be worth a good price at least mid xxx.

Longer term if the stuff becomes legal for general use the medical dispensary may just disappear, or maybe become part of a pharmacy.

•••
I dig it I think you make a killer online directory of all approved dispensaries and let you should get a goodprice for it nice name!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back