Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Diskette.org - Cloud backup unlimited hosting

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Money Consultation

Top Member
Impact
2,945
Diskette.org

Thoughts?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I don't think anyone wants to imagine their backup or hosting on a computer that still uses diskettes.

Maybe a diskette marketplace? I know a lot of people, companies, and probably the government still have old computers that use floppy diskettes.
 
Last edited:
1
•••
I don't think anyone wants to imagine their backup or hosting on a computer that still uses diskettes.

Maybe a diskette marketplace? I know a lot of people, companies, and probably the government still have old computers that use floppy diskettes.
I was thinking that it would be a good one-word brand name like https://telegram.org/ a new era of messaging.

Actually
telegram is
noun
a message sent by telegraph and then delivered in written or printed form, used in the UK only for international messages since 1981.

Diskette.org - a new era of hosting.
Iconic word with cool iconic logo 💾 everywhere..
 
Last edited:
1
•••
A cute retro name with an element of sincerity about it too.
I'm not sure what I'd do with it but I do like it :xf.smile:
 
1
•••
I think it's good for branding.
 
1
•••
Low-xx to High-xx
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back