Thanks for your comment. So, what do you think would be the fairest price for the Chronology.info and Stomatology.info ?This might sound a bit harsh but as someone that owns several one word .info domains you could use a reality check. They are hardly worth ANYTHING ,so your dream 5 figure bin is going to remain just a dream.
It's always better to just have this information on hand before you end up purchasing more.
Please check Namebio for similar sales as well and you will quickly see the reality.
You might be right. I set the minimum offer for these domains at $100. Let's see if any offers come in around that range; I'll decide whether to sell them then. I actually prefer .COM, .NET, and .ORG myself, but .INFO domains can be nice too. Suitable web projects could be developed for these domains.In my opinion the chances those domain names will sell are slim to none, you can give it a shot for a hundred ish bucks but wouldn't count on more and you will be sitting with them for a while.
You can always do outbound and see if you can find the right fit for them with people possibly paying more.
Just to name a few .info of mine
Journal
Funny
Subtitles (Let this one expire)
Aerospace
And a bunch more.
I use some of them just for SEO redirects at the moment.

