DirectNic.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
Thread is for reviews of DirectNic.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
May I ask what has made you become so "anti-directnic"? Did you lose a name to them or something?

Just asking

•••
I am sure he has his reasons

•••
len fischer said:
May I ask what has made you become so "anti-directnic"? Did you lose a name to them or something?

Just asking

Too many people from far corners of the globe all talking about the same exact experience with the same exact people cant be just a coincidence.

It doesnt really matter if it happened to me or not. Its not only about me, its about a group of scammers that front themselves as a "legit" operation.

•••
Did you complain to Icann?

•••
They Are OK :)

They are fair enough. :)

•••
DirectNic = Real people, great service

I used directnic for many years, they are great in every category. They went through the ordeal of Katrina without a hiccup (they are in New Orleans, US) and kept the good service while Katrina was hitting them. Some years ago they used to be among the cheapest, but today, the only drawback is their price; as you start buying more domain names you start looking for a cheaper domain registrar. I would move ALL my domain names back if they offered a better price.

•••
Directnic

DirectNIC provide great service and support for me.
I use DirectNIC since years ago and happy with them.
The only major minus of DirectNIC is their price too high.
If I have many domain names, those prices surely beat my pocket. :(

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back