IT.COM

Directnic .com $1.99

NameSilo
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
not much of a deal ill stick with netsol lol

•••
•••
7908-101413-gs7908-e1418726150256.jpg

funny the link title above shows 3.99$ in tab title lol

They only have a couple of things to get right....

A sale that is clearly laid out with proper documentation and website that shows the details.

How hard can that be?

It always shocks me when registrars have sales with such poor documentation. Really does not instill any confidence that they can get the more complex issues right.

•••
I just used their live chat support and was told that they gave 3 .coms per account for a brief period initially, then it was changed to one. That's just new registrations, not transfers. They don't know when the promotion will end.

•••
if you need to register a .com I can do it for you, it will cost you the price of the domain Plus $1 PayPal only I will push to your account, dm me

•••
*Renewal rates apply annually. Limited to one domain per customer.

•••
•••
great offer from Directnic, for a limited time only
existing customer can buy too, I confirm this

•••
how many did you buy? can you confirm limits? some say 1.. some 3.. obviously not unlimited.
I only can added one cheap domain, the others were $15

•••
My account not successful open.
Call verification code/call not found

•••
•••
Is directnic offer Real, Phone Verification seems not working for a new signup.
They have been alltime very complicated.
More Registrar should comeup with offers, not a fan of directnic.
Try again, I just signed up too and was able toverify mine.

•••
•••
•••
You are right. Seeing good names getting rejected and not so good names getting approved makes me unhappy. ::

You are contradicting yourself mate. If they have approved it then it must be Quality in their Eyes. All domainers have individual bias, so what is "not so good" name in your view, is "Quality" in theirs.

Key is to look at things wearing their glasses. Following post might help:

https://www.squadhelp.com/blog/5-styles-of-effective-evocative-names-for-your-business/

•••
Paying for the domain already in my cart is an uphill task. Keeps logging me off and requesting that I login again endlessly

•••
Is directnic offer Real, Phone Verification seems not working for a new signup.
They have been alltime very complicated.
More Registrar should comeup with offers, not a fan of directnic.

Yes very painful using these people i would rather pay full price

•••
At directnic.com you can't do the internal push during the 60 days lock, what I did was to transfer the name and the account to the buyer as was advised by their customer care reps

•••
At directnic.com you can't do the internal push during the 60 days lock, what I did was to transfer the name and the account to the buyer as was advised by their customer care reps
With all your details used in creating the account?

•••
@my favourite yes the buyer gets to change everything to their details with exception of the username.
This scenario is only possible if the account has only one name in it.

•••
•••
I reg only 1.com, second com shows $15

Last edited:
•••
•••
funny the link title above shows 3.99$ in tab title lol

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back