Status
Not open for further replies.

Sjpals

Yeah, this is meTop Member
Impact
Hi, please help appraise and give opinions on the domain dinnermeals .com
Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Mmm. A meal is something you'll have at anytime, and dinner is an evening meal. Take offers, but ugh. Take a chance: Price it Low / Mid XXX. IMO

Last edited:
•••
Mmm. A meal is something you'll have at anytime, and dinner is an evening meal. Take offers, but ugh. Take a chance: Price it Low / Mid XXX. IMO
Thanks for your opinion

•••
Not worth much in my opinion. Always place importance on word synergy. Those two keywords don't have any synergy.

•••
Not worth much in my opinion. Always place importance on word synergy. Those two keywords don't have any synergy.
Can you explain what you mean by this as I really thought the words went well together and the phrase dinner meals is an exact Match search (1300 per month).

Last edited:
•••
In my opinion, DinnerMeals doesn't make sense. Take a look at these names for example (SuperMeals, HappyMeals, BestMeal) the prefixes complements the word better than what is seen in dinnermeals. That is good word synergy.

•••
In my opinion, DinnerMeals doesn't make sense. Take a look at these names for example (SuperMeals, HappyMeals, BestMeal) the prefixes complements the word better than what is seen in dinnermeals. That is good word synergy.
Ok, thanks for the explanation. People are searching for dinner meals, so I’m happy enough with that, but thanks for the explanation and opinion

•••
•••
•••
Put it for mid XXX and forget. Not worth renewing.

•••
Contrary to the other opinions, I think this is a nice domain for a meal delivery service, meals manufacturer, or recipe site.

Last edited:
•••
Contrary to the other opinions, I think this is a nice domain for a meal delivery service, meals manufacturer, or recipe site.
Thank you. A recipe site was my first thought, as that seems to be what comes up on a search, but I didn’t think of preprepared meals. Good thought!

•••
Thank you. A recipe site was my first thought, as that seems to be what comes up on a search, but I didn’t think of preprepared meals. Good thought!
Yes. I think especially the delivery of prepared dinner meals for seniors is interesting.

Here in the Netherlands it's a huge and competitive market, but in other countries too.

1655566016906.png

•••
Hi

to me, it's redundant.
because a dinner, or having dinner, is a meal.

not to plug my own, but as a for instance i have:
mobimeals.com

where one term describes the other and paints the picture of what's to come.

imo...

•••
•••
because a dinner, or having dinner, is a meal.
A meal, however, can be enjoyed several times a day. So in that sense, this combination can also clarify that it is only about evening meals (or: dinner). Still positive.

•••
@Sjpals I see that you've listed the domain at both Sedo and Afternic with different prices, but the domain is currently not resolving (no A record present in DNS). It is advisable to use a lander to one of the marketplaces by using their nameservers.

Last edited:
•••
•••
@Sjpals I see that you've listed the domain at both Sedo and Afternic with different prices, but the domain is currently not resolving (no A record present in DNS). It is advisable to use a lander to one of the marketplaces by using their nameservers.
I actually havent listed it as I only bought it the other week, so thank you for letting me know!
I changed the NS over when I bought it (so yes, not resolving to anything yet) and have just messaged the old owner to remove his listings.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back