Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Edvard Munch

Established Member
Impact
Acquisition Reason: I liked it
Possible markets: Writers, writing mills, writing agencies, authors, publishing companies, bloggers?

Any ideas on possible end users and pricing suggestions are welcome :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well seeing as how 'DigitalText' is for sale, but isn't selling...I can't see a ton of value in this one. Maybe offer it to the owner of DigitalText and let them try to sell both of them as a package deal!

•••
I see digitalText shows up as a premium domain on Godaddy priced at $33,600.00, so I guess I'll try to sell this as a cheaper more brandable alternative :)

•••
I see digitalText shows up as a premium domain on Godaddy priced at $33,600.00, so I guess I'll try to sell this as a cheaper more brandable alternative :)

Exactly. If you try to sell yours for $25,000, it'll look like a steal!

•••
Digital TXT - is related to the TV, HDV recorders and Monitors. For example; TXT is TM of Sony mobile, L'OREAL, TELETEXT AG (Swiss), TxtBear AG (Swiss) and Phillips in the past (not anymore).

In essence, DigitalTXT is not hot potato (TM no-no). Change your vision and target Mobile App companies. This is the only niche interested in digital txt.

Kind regards

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back