Dynadot

domain digitallydigital.com

NameSilo
Watch

hammad567

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Put a high $$$ price on this and put it on Sedo/Afternic. Someone may/may not take it.
I see a little brandable and sounding good and so in aftermarket, you can expect $$ for this.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Put a high $$$ price on this and put it on Sedo/Afternic. Someone may/may not take it.
I see a little brandable and sounding good and so in aftermarket, you can expect $$ for this.
I am expecting more that $50,000 just in case if this touches anybody heart. And if someone really liked it then it can be resold over again.

•••
I am expecting more that $50,000 just in case if this touches anybody heart. And if someone really liked it then it can be resold over again.
Your domain can be $10 or $1M depending upon what your buyer values it. Good Luck.

•••

That's awesome that you feel that way about your name. But keep in mind, it is better to have $200 in your pocket today which you can reinvest into even more names, then $50,000 that may never come or take decades to come.

Just my two cents. Best wishes to you, I wish you many successes.

Last edited:
•••
Tongue twister names never sell for much, if at all. I've had a few in my time. The only chance you've got is to make a site and then flip on flipper. The content must be good though no rubbish.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back