priced Dietetic.info| $2 BIN

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

camilosan

Restricted (Market)
Impact
24
Hello everyone,

I continue with my process of selling this and other domains at a price lower than the cost price since at some point I wanted to develop projects with them but I won't do it for a while, and i need urgently the cash, so I hope someone can do it or resell them at a better price .

Domain: dietetic.info , 32 tlds taken.
Registrar:
Porkbun
Renew: 2025-08-19
Payment: Paypal
Transfer: Domain push or auth code


If you have any questions or queries, I am attentive.

Regards,
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back