no meaning ?no meaning, no value
what's the meaning? According to me they are two random words together...no meaning ?
thanks for the reply and explaining sirNot a bad name, just not a good name. I would lean towards peek diet having more value. i do get where your coming from @Paltzar and its better name than 80% of what is posted here.
Even if you get $299 or $199
I think you’ll have done good. Dont shoot for the moon, we dont need an i got 500$ offer but countered with 33k threads
Value $100
Maybe I'm not getting something (I'm not native) but according to me the two words don't match well. To be sure I did a google research and I checked the search volume with ahrefs and it appears no one is actively searching this keyword. What am I missing?Not a bad name, just not a good name. I would lean towards peek diet having more value. i do get where your coming from @Paltzar and its better name than 80% of what is posted here.
Even if you get $299 or $199
I think you’ll have done good. Dont shoot for the moon, we dont need an i got 500$ offer but countered with 33k threads
Value $100

