Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain DiecastDispersal.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

stewartn

New Member
Impact
0
www.DieCastDispersal.com

I created this site in January 2005 to act as an eBay storefront for a dispersal process I had to manage for a family member (long story). The dispersal process will be completed in 3-4 months so my options are to sell the site or modify the code to display other die-cast listings on eBay (currently only my items are displayed).

I have read many different opinions on how to value a site so I'm not sure what the real indicators are but here are some stats:

Unique Visitors / Month = 3,000-3,500
Visits / Month = 4,000-4,500

Inbound Links:

Google = 7
MSN = 439
Yahoo = 3,576 (was roughly 800 before Yahoo's recent reindexing and inflated backlink numbers)

Monthly Revenue:

eBay = $100-$150
Adsense = $30-$50

The site is optimized for common die-cast search phrases such as:

die-cast cars (Google: 25, MSN: 14, Yahoo: 8)
die-cast trucks (Google: 17, MSN: 4, Yahoo: 3)
die-cast cars and trucks (Google: 3, MSN: 1, Yahoo: 7)
die-cast planes (Google: 19**, MSN: 7, Yahoo: 2)
first gear die-cast (Google: 11, MSN: 2, Yahoo: 3)
ertl die-cast (Google: 19, MSN: 5, Yahoo: 5)

Note: First Gear and Ertl are the leading manufacturers in the mid to high-ebnd die-cast market.

** - Ranking based on backlink from directory listing.

I assume this would be considered a niche site and there may be more value trying to sell directly to an existing distributor that could capture and redirect the traffic.

Any feedback is appreciated!

Stewart
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Any thoughts? I would really appreciate some feedback.

Thanks!

Stewart
 
0
•••
Bump.

Thanks!

Stewart
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back