NameSilo

Did you know...

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Krossat

krossat.comVIP Member
Impact
126
That when u scroll to the bottom of the page there is a dropdown list on the left side which lets u change the theme / skin of the forum for you?

This is something cool i just found out. Back to the digipawn skin for me :bingo:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Yes and that function was unavailable when we had the skins on here. Glad you found it now!
 
0
•••
:lala:

Lots of nice skins to choose from, :imho:

Currently I'm using the original NamePros theme....... but I do really like that Digipawn skin. :]

-Bill
 
0
•••
Yea anytime that you have more than one theme loaded onto vbulletin they automatically put that drop down bar down there. Im pretty sure you can disable it if you wanted.
 
0
•••
I just changed it to digipawn. looks great and goes well with my avatar too!!!
 
0
•••
i have just changed it now and really finds it pretty good
 
0
•••
Thats great, im glad you like it too :)
 
0
•••
nice you find it out
but i always stick with the silver one
 
0
•••
I go by the mood.
When i work with a few good beers in, i prefer the Rick latona Red-Orange Theme, helps me keep awake and trains my eyes to read better :P
 
0
•••
Yep, I was aware of it since the last time that someone pointed it out to me a few months ago. Before that, I had no idea that you could do that :)
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back