NameSilo

domain Did I hit the jackpot?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

joebol

Established Member
Impact
0
I just reg. the domain name: SEX.BE (Belgium)

Any appraisals?

I will add + rep. for all appraisals

Thanks
joebol
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Did you reg it or buy it?
 
0
•••
Sex.be is a developed site. You just think you regged it. Sorry.
 
0
•••
Are you : Organisation: Both Multimedia + Internet Exploitatie B.V.


Domain details
Domain
Name sex
Status REGISTERED
Registered 04 December 1998
Last update 26 January 2005 17:12

jim
 
0
•••
I reg @ godaddy. And yes there is a site ? its not on my domain list and thay charged my card ?

DARN​

This just in​

The following domain name has failed to be registered:

SEX.BE

Error: SEX.BE: already exists in CCTLD database

We will evaluate this error and retry the registration
if appropriate.

If we are unable to successfully register the domain
name, your account will be credited accordingly. Please
allow one business day for the refund to be processed.

Please contact GoDaddy if you need any further
assistance:
 
Last edited:
0
•••
April Fools Day!!! :hehe:
 
0
•••
I'M NOT LOL​
 
0
•••
LOL
So great name avaliable for reg...:):):) :hehe:
Yeah, Godaddy have some problem with .BE whois.
6 month ago I tryed to reg name Runet.be there, but it was already taken:(
 
0
•••
Same thing with sex.gs godaddy charged cc for 36.20 for the domain name
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back