budget: above $5000 Dictionary domain name

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harbinger

Established Member
Impact
Looking for a domain (9 characters or less) for roughly $6-9k that I can invest in over a period of 12 months via Dan.com or some other reputable marketplace that allows payments in instalments.

Preferably .com but open to .io as well.

No numbers, hyphens or special characters. Dictionary word only. Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Good afternoon.

Would you consider a 10L that is an everyday word that is found in the Collins, Oxford and Merriam-Webster dictionaries?

Rgrds,

Redd

•••
Good afternoon.

Would you consider a 10L that is an everyday word that is found in the Collins, Oxford and Merriam-Webster dictionaries?

Rgrds,

Redd

Honestly, if it’s something super good/brandable, absolutely! Was trying to avoid scenarios where the domains end with -ed, -ly, -ing etc. (not that it’s an absolute dealbreaker).

•••
Looking for a domain (9 characters or less) for roughly $6-9k that I can invest in over a period of 12 months via Dan.com or some other reputable marketplace that allows payments in instalments.

Sent

•••
stepping AFK for a bit but still looking. Got some cool DMs and connected to some amazing folks but still exploring to find *the one* domain to fall in love with 😄

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••

Would you prefer 7 letters 2 words .com? (SEO niche)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I have a Greek dictionary?

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I got a 8 letter english dic. word in .com .
Can you up your budget...
In a good double digit ?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back