Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain diamondz.biz

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

nileshcvtech

Established Member
Impact
0
well just thought I will ask your expert opnions on diamondz.biz. I cant judge its value probably it doesnt have any. Well thought its worth a shot.
Thanks
Nilesh
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Adding the z almost certainly means you'll have to brand it because it likely won't get many typeins... reg fee - low xx IMO
 
0
•••
diamond.biz had a offer of well over xx,xxx.and i dont think the name is typo.anyways i would advice you to sell nothing less than mid xxx range.

Good luck.
 
0
•••
dgridley said:
Adding the z almost certainly means you'll have to brand it because it likely won't get many typeins... reg fee - low xx IMO

I agree, even then I think it would be hard to brand this domain. I for one wouldn't trust a company trading under the name diamondz when they are so expensive to buy. People need to be assured by the strength of a brand in this market and I'm afraid this one doesn't cut it (excuse the pun).

Reg fee to low xx here too.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
jesus said:
diamond.biz had a offer of well over xx,xxx.and i dont think the name is typo.anyways i would advice you to sell nothing less than mid xxx range.

Good luck.

I have a few .biz that aren't typos which I would gladly take mid $xxx for...

If I were you I would try to brand the name as a sort 'cheap jewellery' site- the sort of thing teenage girls would go for as I think the .biz and the 'z' typo mean it gives that sort of impression (please do not take offense, I am giving honest opinion) - ithink it would be possible to brand this as a site as the .biz has a z at the end as does the diamondz, so in a way that could make it more memorable, but I do agree that it will not work for a site selling genuine diamonds.
As a domain, undeveloped, reg-fee I think. Perhaps approach a few jewellery sellers on ebay with it?
 
0
•••
thanks for some interesting inputs

Hi
You all have been so helpful and some really good ideas.
Just to let you all know I backordered this domain name from Godaddy. All the major extensions for this name have been registered. Do you think I can approach these people who have other extensions as well. Would it be wrong if I ask for $200 for this domain ? Thanks once again to all of you.
Thanks
Nilesh
 
Last edited:
0
•••
It's not "wrong".. in the end, a domain is worth what the end user is willing to pay..

nileshcvtech said:
Do you think I can approach these people who have other extensions as well. Would it be wrong if I ask for $200 for this domain ? Thanks once again to all of you.
Thanks
Nilesh
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back