NameSilo

domain di-do.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

xtmoney

Established Member
Impact
16
any thoughts about this domain di-do.com ?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
hi :)
I don't see the point of registering this name, no offense.
I recommend to get rid of it by asking for a refund(If you can).
There is a slight chance that an end user will buy it for low $xx but I highly doubt it.
Edit: I suspect there is an active trademark on this name.
I can't offer legal advice but I suggest checking this out.
tread carefully.

Good luck :)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I see some potential since this is very easy name to remember and you can learn it as a song "di do di do" BUT selling the idea to someone to develop something out of it is another story. Do not expect more than reg for it unless you show the buyer the potential it could have.
 
0
•••
You put a - instead of L

;)

You little freak you


$0 IMO
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back