IT.COM

domain dhbooks (*) com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Thoughts on this?

The .net is taken by Dark Horse Comics.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
.net is used for redirection

•••
So given that information, is there still much value to the .com?

My guess would be high $XX, maybe even low $XXX

•••
So given that information, is there still much value to the .com?

My guess would be high $XX, maybe even low $XXX
Your estimation could be right but the question is what are the chances that you will sale this domain in a given x time if not to Dark Horse Comics and what data you have to backup it up. If .net is taken does it necessarily imply the .com is worth enough? All this you have to analyse and take right action.

Last edited:
•••
Realistically, your best chances of selling this are to Dark Horse Comics. Without looking into it (didn't check for a TM on DH Books), I assume there would be no TM issues, but definitely look into it before approaching them. If they have the dot net redirecting, they will also want the dot com (the question is what they would be willing to spend).

I do some dealings in similar domains and there is some value in strong brandable *books.com domains and having only LL in front (and decent letters too - I wouldn't buy just any LL+Books.com) makes this not bad. The hard part with a domain like this is you could be waiting some time to find the right buyer if Dark Horse doesn't want it.

I see it as:

reseller: low $xx - mid $xx
enduser: low $xxx - high $xxx

Hope this helps!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back