Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlineDomainShop

ETHW.ComTop Member
Impact
Need appraisal for tech related domain:

DeviceMachine.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
First thought is the reverse is much better MachineDevice, which is why it is a 2004 reg. devicemobile.com sold on fillpa for $300. I would put the mobile one a head of yours based on Moblie where the money is and your domain is much more repetitive sounding. Good Luck

•••
First thought is the reverse is much better MachineDevice, which is why it is a 2004 reg. devicemobile.com sold on fillpa for $300. I would put the mobile one a head of yours based on Moblie where the money is and your domain is much more repetitive sounding. Good Luck
Imo devicemobile reverse example dont fit here ... device machine and machine device are famous technology terms often used in engineering machine subject. Google is researching on device machine intelligence ... IMO domain is good from tech point of view..

•••
The name was cool enough to catch my eye.....of course I love technology and those two words are trendy in technology.......Best of luck with it!

•••
famous technology terms ..

Your excitement based on chopping off words

On-Device Machine Intelligence
Device / Machine monitoring
On-
device machine learning

But stand alone, people don't talk like that "Device Machine" Macro Machine first

But still a cool regging idea. Good Luck to the OP

•••
Imo devicemobile reverse example dont fit here ... device machine and machine device are famous technology terms often used in engineering machine subject. Google is researching on device machine intelligence ... IMO domain is good from tech point of view..
Thanks for your time :) Yes Devicemobile and device machine are different things imo ...

•••
The name was cool enough to catch my eye.....of course I love technology and those two words are trendy in technology.......Best of luck with it!

Thanks for your time guys ... Your comments are appreciated ... Ty !!

•••
devices, basically are machines

imo...

•••
devices, basically are machines

imo...
Yes but In Engineering/Technical field both words are used together sometimes,Even on aliexpress or ebay you may find thousands of results for same keywords together ... Your comments are appreciated ...

•••
Very nice Tech name .. Brandable for devices/machines blog or store..

•••
Your excitement based on chopping off words

On-Device Machine Intelligence
Device / Machine monitoring
On-
device machine learning

But stand alone, people don't talk like that "Device Machine" Macro Machine first

But still a cool regging idea. Good Luck to the OP
Yes but in my opinion machinedevice and devicemachine are almost similar in sense .. This name was good enough to get my attention from tech point of view ..

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back