NameSilo

auction DeviceAccessories.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain: DeviceAccessories.com
Registrar: GoDaddy
Renewal: April 27, 2017
Starting Bid: $8.00
Bid Increments: $1.00
End Time: Monday, February 06, 2017 @ 2pm PST
Payment Options: PayPal
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
8
 
0
•••
10
 
0
•••
12
 
0
•••
15
 
0
•••
Just under two days to go...
 
0
•••
16
 
0
•••
20
 
0
•••
21
 
0
•••
I can't understand why my bid was removed. Nobody stated that bids must be full dollar amounts. Let me know if you don't want me to attendance this auction.

My bid: 22
 
0
•••
25
 
0
•••
I can't understand why my bid was removed. Nobody stated that bids must be full dollar amounts. Let me know if you don't want me to attendance this auction.

My bid: 22

I did not touch your bid, you are welcome to bid whatever you wish.
 
0
•••
I did not touch your bid, you are welcome to bid whatever you wish.

Thank you. If you didn't touch my bid, who did it? I offered $19.99 USD and then I got a notification about it was removed, "Reason: Invalid bid removed / Full dollar amounts only" This is ridiculous because nobody stated this rule. I guess someone has admin or moderator friends.

My new offer is $30
 
0
•••
Thank you. If you didn't touch my bid, who did it? I offered $19.99 USD and then I got a notification about it was removed, "Reason: Invalid bid removed / Full dollar amounts only" This is ridiculous because nobody stated this rule. I guess someone has admin or moderator friends.

My new offer is $30
Wasn't me. I think moderators need it to be whole dollar amount...
 
0
•••
15 minutes to go, highest offer is $30
 
0
•••
0
•••
.closed.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back