Dynadot

Developing TheGanjaJoint.com.....thoughts appreciated.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Ok NP family...I have decided to try and start an ecommerce store with my domain name, TheGanjaJoint.com. Selling everything pretty much related to the plant.:xf.grin: I would love for everyone to visit and take a look at my site and tell me your thoughts...what looks wrong, if it's the wrong niche or whether it looks pretty good. I have a couple other ecommerce sites that are also in progress.

All feedback greatly appreciated.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I can't access it - it looks as if it is blocked on public WiFi.

•••
I can't access it - it looks as if it is blocked on public WiFi.
Just copy and paste in your browser ,not sure if the forum maybe has something to do with blocking the link for some reason :) I also clicked on the link and it did not work ,copied and pasted worked like a charm :)

•••
Ok NP family...I have decided to try and start an ecommerce store with my domain name, TheGanjaJoint.com. Selling everything pretty much related to the plant.:xf.grin: I would love for everyone to visit and take a look at my site and tell me your thoughts...what looks wrong, if it's the wrong niche or whether it looks pretty good. I have a couple other ecommerce sites that are also in progress.

All feedback greatly appreciated.
Like the product line up :xf.grin: Looks Cool

Last edited:
•••
It still doesn't work. It might be blocking on the word ganja. My foxytalk.com domain is blocked as swell - probably because of the word foxy.

•••
It still doesn't work. It might be blocking on the word ganja. My foxytalk.com domain is blocked as swell - probably because of the word foxy.
Aww Sorry Kuffy ,

•••
Its a nice start, i like seeing these special niche sites. I do think you need a minimum order of $25 to make it worth your effort. Items for $3 cost more to fulfill, pack, ship and process.

•••
Thanks guys for all responses. Yes, I know there's alot of tweaking that needs to be done. Wanted to know if website looked professional and if this niche was good. Have to check dns settings. Luv u guys!!

•••
Update>>> website appears to be working from personal computer; however, when I try access website from my android phone, I get the dnserror message.

•••
•••
The site design looks fine to me. Just a couple things to improve it:

•••
Thank you tiawood for taking the time to look over my site and give me some great pointers. I am going to do just that.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back