Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Developer Wanted! (ASAP)

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

nerdhunter

Established Member
Impact
1
Hi NP users

Im in search for a web developer to code-up several very simple pages for me.

Though they are very simple pages I need someone to experience and someone who can delivery top quality.

This is a paid project.

Please email me if you are interested:

nickhiotis(at)gmail.com

Cheers
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Email sent.
 
0
•••
email sent
 
0
•••
Email sent
 
0
•••
Hi Nick! I have sent an email. Hoping to hear from you.

Thanks :)
 
0
•••
Sent you an email! Kindly check.
 
0
•••
Email Sent
 
0
•••
Just want to follow up if there's somebody chosen for this project already?
 
0
•••
I coded a page for him, but didn't received the payment yet. Please someone let me know if he coded any stuff for him.

Thanks
 
0
•••
i want sent email, but i still confused, kind of what the exmaple.?
 
0
•••
Just got ripped off by this guy. :) Coded some pages last week for him, and never got the payment. I coded the files in the time he given, and when I presented to him a print of the coding, and not the live version of the coded pages, he said :

" Hey Florin!

Sorry! I saw the proof! Looks awesome.

I just need to settle a few things on my end so I can pay you for the work. Will keep you in the loop.

Thanks! "

This happened 9 days ago, and since now I didn't received any updates from him. I will leave a negative iTrader. Be careful with this guy.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back