Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Developer For Hire

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony11

Established Member
Impact
1
Hello, I have been in this business for many years and have worked on many projects. I am looking for work.

I know:
-HTML
-PHP
-Graphic Design using photoshop
-Can slice images into websites
-Cpanel
-WHM
-Plesk
-Linux
-More

Latest sites I have developed:
http://universetalk.com
http://fantasyside.com (adult)
http://footballside.com
http://clanlounge.com (not done)
http://arcadeattic.com

I am interested in developing websites. I am currently not looking for a partnership but for a paid job.

Please PM me.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
how much?
 
0
•••
PM me and we can discuss what needs to be done.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back